First to know
This tutorial about installing an ip camera covers almost all of our ip cameras,so you can use this tutorial to install any ip camera bought from our website.
Three connection ways:
- Installation in LAN.
This is the most popular network access way. As long as there is a router, using internet cable directly connect router to IP Camera, then IP Camera can be connected to Internet as normal PC, as the following picture shows:
- PPoE Installation
Under this condition, users need to set PPPoE dialing parameter in IP Camera: input the username and password which ISP supplier�?offer, the users permit to connect the IP Camera to Internet by dialing connects. As to set the PPPoE dialing parameter, you can connect device to network through the first way, then write parameter to the device, also through following third way, direct process parameter written to device. The way how to set PPPoE, please refer to 3.4.5.for detailed steps
- IP Camera PC connection
This method does not use frequently, when you process machine write parameter or program shift, we suggest you adopt the first connect network way, to process the modification of machine parameter.
Begin to setup
STEP 1 Use Finder
STEP 2 Logging and Active X Installation
Open the disk, double click "F Series" file, and double click "Software" file, "DevFind" "search bar icon will be found, double click search bar, then appear the following interface:
If the internet cable power connect is correct, it appears device styles, name, and IP address in the device list, (if it doesn’t appear, please confirm power & internet cable work normally).
As the interface, left side is the current computer configuration information; right side is the selected device network configuration information. Default IP camera address is 192.168.1.126, HTTP interface is 80.
1. Device information indicates IP camera information.
2. When current computer is the stable IP, (none DHCP IP), the first time use IP Camera, you could click auto set, to sync local Information to the IP camera IP address, gateway and DNS
3.If it needs manual modify camera name, HTTP interface, IP address, sub-net mask, gateway, main DNS server, backup DNS server, etc. please click apply after modification, enter IP camera username and password, click confirm is OK.
4. Inner visit address is LAN visit address; outer visit address is WAN visit address.
5. When IP camera connects to outer net by the first way, before outer net visit IP camera, port forwarding is necessary in the senior router: analog server set. e.g., IP address of one device in the LAN: 192.168.1.126, port is 80, so it’s necessary to open IP: 192.168.1.126 port 80(TCP) in router, besides, in the same LAN, different camera should come with different port, to make sure there is no port interference in LAN;
6. About port forwarding in the router, please refers to other chapter in router port forwarding set.
STEP 3 Operation Keys
Enter device, on left side displays monitor image, right side is control used for operations: